Tuesday, March 8, 2011

''Happy Woman's Day!''

Someone asked me several times if I feel homesick, if there are things I miss and persons I am longing to see.
          I would answer: ''Yes!'' I miss the choir of Timisoara's Orthodox Cathedral where I used to sing, I miss my friends from the band, but also, all my dear friends from Romania and all over the world.
          But today, March, 8th, I have special thoughts for all the women I know. I am happy to work with wonderful women in AIESEC Karlsruhe, Fiducia IT AG and the bBox Project! I salute their beautiful minds and dedication. We all think of our mothers and grandmothers and send them a BIG KISS and our love. :)
          Happy to be a woman, happy to work with women and men in such a pleasant atmoshphere and in such an amazing context!
          I miss my colleagues Delyana, Nair and Xi Huang in advance, for when we are all gone to different parts of the globe...Until then, today, after work, it will sure be party time for the bBox girls! :)

                                Claudia


No comments:

Post a Comment